Every week on A&E, Patti Novak dispenses dating advice to singles through her reality series Confessions of a Matchmaker. Below are dating tips that can be learned from Episode 7, Janet and Derek.
Episode 7 (Janet & Derek) – Dating Tips:
– Learn to be Self-Confident. You have to assert yourself.
– Don’t create a “wall of excuses” that keeps you from dating and dating success.
– It’s important to mentally be ready for love before you begin searching for love.
– If you don’t feel sexy or good looking, then get a makeover! Build your confidence before your date.
– To be good at dating, you sometimes have to take risks that put you outside of your comfort zone (like being self-confident).
– In order to let others in, you must first let your guard down.
One of the biggest inhibitors to successful dating is having a lack of confidence. If you are a person who lacks confidence, it’s important to first build that back up. I’d recommend the following books: